- ABOUT US
Bellwood Credit Union is a growing not-for-profit, member-owned, financial institution. We are committed to the philosophy of "People Helping People".
Are you positive, hard-working, and detail-oriented? Do you have a strong record of providing exceptional service? Do you have integrity and well-developed relationship-building skills? If yes, then Bellwood Credit Union may be the perfect employer for you.
We offer high-quality benefits, such as healthcare, life insurance, paid-time off, pension, 401(k), tuition assistance, and opportunities for advancement.
We strive to create a rewarding work experience that transforms a job into a career.
Posted: July 6, 2022
Job ID: TSR0722W
Starting Salary: $15.00 - $15.50 per hour
We are currently seeking Tellers to provide exceptional service by processing members' financial transactions with accuracy and offering solutions to meet their needs.
• Positive and flexible attitude, enthusiasm for multi-tasking, and strong verbal skills
• Great attention to detail to perform a variety of tasks with accuracy and efficiency
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy communicating with others
• A great internal service commitment and ability to work well within a team-focused environment
• Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job
Completion of high school education (or equivalent), one year of public contact work and at least six months of similar or related experience is required; previous cash handling and/or sales (or lending) experience in a financial services environment (or a similar retail services environment) is desirable; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.