- ABOUT US
- RESOURCES & BENEFITS
The Q.M. Depot Federal Credit Union, now named Bellwood Credit Union, was chartered in 1951 to serve the government and civilian employees of Defense Supply Center Richmond in Chesterfield County Virginia. In 2012, Bellwood CU merged with Henrico Federal Credit Union. The Bellwood name was retained to further acknowledge the commitment to DSCR and the surrounding community.
A credit union built on the core principle of relationships, we strive to provide the highest level of financial service to our members while demonstrating the traditional credit union philosophy of People Helping People.